středa 26. srpna 2009

Just another weird headline (book trouble)

What's new? Not much or should I choose to be less mysterious - not much indeed. 

Red Bull overdose and an upcoming tobacco addiction keep me up at night. Also Sheldon might be a robot (in love with The Big Bang Theory). It just feels really strange, you know? Sitting here, drinking good ol' Red Bull listening to -wait a minute- Please Don't Leave Me by Pink...of course not the original version, but a Digital Dog Radio Edit...yeah you can shoot me anytime now, got my permission.

Anyway I've been trying to finish these three books I have and it's a bugger. Like helluva big bastard kind of a bugger. One is by this phony bastard named Salinger and no it's not THE Catcher in the Rye ('cause I have finished reading that one long time ago), no it's this other lovely book called Franny and Zooey and when I say it's boring I do not exaggerate one bit. On the other hand it's a real lightweight champion in boredom compared to the other book on my plate right now - the wonderful and charming collection of Selected Poems by William Wordsworth - yeah the Lake District, the luminous lights in the ominous sky and all that. It's like 284 pages excluding the explanatory notes and so far I found like 10 poems bearable to the point of me not  wanting to scratch my own eyes out after reading them. The third book however is a real darling; I mean I didn't get through the introduction yet, but I feel ready for some 18th century wicked romance/crazy shit...yeah it's the Agnes Grey by one of the famous Brönte sisters - if only I haven't forgotten her name already. At least the picture on the cover is nice.

Swordmaster out. 

Žádné komentáře: