čtvrtek 12. srpna 2010

I'm just takin' it easy

Today (like every other day for the past month and a half) I woke up, forgot to eat something for breakfast, sat at my computer and watched random anime music videos at youtube. This repetition is starting to get to me, at least tomorrow there's something slightly exciting on the menu: a whirlpool party with some friends and hopefully a lot of beer and stuff heh. Which is why I have to change the water today among other things; also I was forced to do some chores like pickig up rotten apples and throwing them away and I had to dig up like tons of carrots and clean them a little bit... I loved cutting the upper green part though I just felt so relaxed and thus I had time to think about myself and life and so on...hey this isn't an indie movie alright? I just have to do this more often (meaning write something in English, because after a while I'm not sure about spelling and that's a bad thing).

Anyway I'm slowly getting ready for our holiday, we chose Greece, specifically the Rhodos Island and yes I do feel excited, when I think about all the food and exotic drinks I'll be enjoying for the next week or so. Not much happening on the literature front: I did finish a little book by Josef Škvorecký, but besides that I'm still reading the monumental Third Reich: A New History by Michael Burleigh although I do want to finish that before flying to Greece on Tuesday, so that gives me like 4 days. Plenty of time. Oh and yesterday I finally saw Inception, the Czech title is just stupid as it has no informational value or even the slightest connection to the movie whatsoever. So which books will I take with me? I want to take two or three one of these will be Hard-boiled Wonderland and the End of the World by Haruki Murakami, the other two I still have to choose. So that's it for now, see ya all on the other side.

Žádné komentáře: